|The Vacation Package Included:|
Guide services - English speaking tour guidesMeeting and seeing off at the AirportTransfers by air-conditioned cars or minibuses
13 nights of accommodations including daily
|1 - the Airport to the hotel in Bangkok|
2 - Bangkok to Pattaya
3 - Pattaya back to the Airport for departure.
'American' breakfasts in tourist class hotels:
As well as the following tour program:
- 3-4 days in Bangkok, most likely at the
Ra–Jah Hotel, located in the downtown city
at Sukhumvit Rd.
- The rest in Pattaya City, probably at the Jomtien Hotel, located less than 5 minutes walking distance from the Jomtien Beach.
A list of optional tours and packages that could be
- City Night tour, if possible on a day of arrival, starts at 18:00.
Bangkok-by-Night and Cruise on Chao Phraya River of Kings in a Boat-Restaurant with live music (cost of dinner excluded), passing many of Bangkok charms: Temple of Dawn, Grand Palace, etc. This tour can be extended to the famous Patpong Rd, Bangkok's hottest tourist nightspot, consisting of a sizzling night market and much exciting adult entertainment center.
- Full-day tour on a day of transfer to Pattaya, starts at 8:30-10:00, arrives in Pattaya at ~18:00, and until... probably, after midnight. Tour the world largest 'Crocodile Farm & Zoo' in Samut Prakarn with Crocodile & Elephant Theme shows and a crocodile soup for lunch. A visit to Gem & Jewelry gallery, consisting of a short film about Thailand Gem industry and alive demonstration of making colored gems, plus sales (welcome drinks included), could be added upon request.
On arrival in Pattaya, check in the hotel and after a short rest, take Pattaya-by-Night tour, visiting the far-famed Nang-Nual Restaurant (cost of dinner excluded), and then on to the night shows of Thai-boxing or other activities: discos, shopping and so on.
- Wonder show at the Alcazar cabaret.
Several daily shows start up at 17:00 to 21:00. Mind to bring your photo or movie camera!
added to the program, even after arrival in Thailand:
I. Northern Package – 4-days/3-nights trip to
Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle
II. Southern Islands packages in Phuket
or Koh Samui
Optional tours in Bangkok:
- Grand Palace and Buddhist Temples
- Floating Market
- Safari World
- Dream World
- Dusit Zoo
- Thai-food dinner with Thai folk music and dancing at the world's biggest restaurant called Tam-Nak-Tai
- Hot Spots, Night Shows, Massage Parlours & Saunas, Disco Palaces, Shopping and more!
Optional tours in Pattaya:
Sport cars, convertible Jeeps and motorbikes soon to be available online For Rent.
- Cruise by speedboat to the 'Coral Island',
including sea-food lunch in the Island's
Restaurant. Added options: beach massage, parasailing, water-skiing, firearms shooting and other beach activities.
Tour starts any time and until 15:00-15:30
- Deep-sea Fishing cruise, including lunch on the boat made of whatever you catch!
- Tour to the Nong-Nooch Tropical Garden. Enjoy a nicely decorated park with lake surrounded by tropical and orchid gardens, watch the cultural show of Thai Folklore and participate in the Elephant Theme show.
Several shows a day start at 9:30 to 15:00
- Royal Temples half-day tour
- Artificial lake with a cable driven water-skiing, or even parasailing and gliding
- Thai-food dinner in traditional Thai restaurants
- Massage Parlours, Saunas, Nightshows, Discos, special Clubs, Theaters and MORE...