The following terms apply for the travel groups consisting of at least 16 fully paying travelers.
Group travelers and Travel Agents are entitled for the following privileges:
- Custom-made itineraries
- Unlimited durations of stay
- Specially arranged day and night tour programs and sightseeing tours upon request
- Any additions or special accommodation requests
- Group leader is eligible for a free package or a discount equal to the package price,
if s/he ain't coming with the group.
Travel Agencies and Group Leaders are welcome to contact us using this Agent Form.
For instance, group travelers will enjoy the following additions to the tour program of the special travel promotion two-week long vacation package *Bangkok–Pattaya* at US $445.00/person.
- City Night tour, if possible on the day of arrival, starts at 18:00.
Bangkok-by-Night and Cruise on the Boat-Restaurant with live music on the Chao Phraya River of Kings, including the cost of group dinner. The tour could be extended to visit the famous Patpong Rd, Bangkok's hottest tourist nightspot that consists of a sizzling night market and much exciting entertainment center.
- Additional full-day tour in Bangkok:
- After breakfast in the hotel, tour to the Grand Palace and Wat Pho temple. Return back to the Hotel for a short rest;
- In the evening, tour to the world's biggest Tam-Nak-Tai restaurant with Thai folk music and dancing, including the cost of Thai-food group dinner. This tour could be extended to vist one of numerous Bangkok's Hot Spots or night markets.
- Full-day tour on a day of transfer to Pattaya, starts at 8:30-10:00, arrives in Pattaya at about 18:00, and until... probably, after midnight:
- Tour to the world’s largest 'Crocodile Farm & Zoo' in Samut Prakarn, which includes the Crocodile and Elephant Theme shows and a crocodile soup for lunch. A visit to the Gem and Jewelry gallery (welcome drinks included) could be added upon request. It comprises of a short movie about Thai Gem industry and alive demonstration of making colored gemstones;
- On arrival to Pattaya, check in the hotel and after a short rest, Pattaya-by-Night tour, including the cost of group dinner in Pattaya's famous Nang-Nual restaurant. And then, on to night shows of Thai-boxing or other entertainment presentations, discos, shopping and so on.
- Additional Cruise by private yacht/boat to the Coral Island combined with a trip by small transparent-bottom motor-boat, including the cost of sea-food group lunch in the Island's restaurant.
Optional: beach-massages, parasailing, water-skiing, firearms shooting and so on.
Starts any time and until 15:00-15:30, when the Island is closed.
- Wonder show at the Alcazar cabaret, where one is advised to take photo or video cameras, or alternatively, a tour to the Nong–Nooch Tropical Garden, where one would enjoy a nicely decorated park with orchid gardens and freshwater lake. Watch the cultural show of Thai Folklore at the local theater and participate in the exiting Elephant Theme show, including an optional elephant's riding.
- Group reservations should be made at least 10 days, prior to the group arrival date.
- Payments for the group must be made in advance, as well.
Contact Us with your requirements for unmatched quotations and further info.