The following terms apply to travel groups of at least 16 fully paying travelers.
Group travelers and travel agents are entitled to the following privileges:
- Custom-made itineraries
- Unlimited durations of stay (per terms of the visa)
- Specially arranged day and night tour programs and sightseeing tours upon request
- Any additions or special accommodation requests
- All transfers are made by air-conditioned tourist buses
- Group leaders are eligible for a free package or a discount equal to the package price,
if s/he isn't coming with the group.
Travel agencies and group leaders are welcome to contact us using the Agent Form.
For example, group travelers will benefit from the following additions to the special two-week holiday promotion *Bangkok-Pattaya* at US$ 600.00 per person.
- City Night tour, if possible on the day of arrival, starts at 18:00.
Bangkok-by-Night and Cruise on the Chao Phraya River on the Boat-Restaurant with live music, including the cost of a group dinner. The tour could include visit to the illustrious Patpong Rd ౼ Bangkok's hottest tourist nightspot comprising a sizzling night market and a much exciting entertainment center.
- Additional full-day tour in Bangkok:
- After breakfast in the hotel, sightsee the Grand Palace and Wat Pho temple. Return to the Hotel for a short rest;
- In the evening, visit the world's biggest Tam-Nak-Tai restaurant with Thai folk music and dancing, including the cost of a Thai-food group dinner. Optional trips to one of Bangkok's Hot Spots or night markets could be included.
- Full-day tour on the day of the transfer to Pattaya starts at 8:30-10:00, arrives in Pattaya at about 18:00, and likely until after midnight:
- Visit the world's largest 'Crocodile Farm & Zoo' in Samut Prakarn with the Crocodile and Elephant Theme shows and a crocodile soup for lunch. A visit to the Gem and Jewelry gallery (welcome drinks included) could be added upon request. It comprises a short movie about the Thai Gem industry and a live demonstration of cutting and polishing colored gemstones.
- On arrival in Pattaya, check-in at the hotel. After a short rest, a Pattaya-by-Night tour with a group dinner in Pattaya's famous Nang-Nual restaurant. And then, onto night shows of Thai boxing or other entertainment presentations, discos, shopping, and so on.
- Additional Cruise by private yacht/boat to the Coral Island combining a trip by small transparent-bottom motor-boat, including the cost of sea-food group lunch in an Island's canteen. Optional: swimming in the azure sea, beach-massages, parasailing, water-skiing, firearms shooting, and other beach inactions.
Starts any time and until 15:00-15:30, when the Island is closed.
- A Wonder show at Alcazar musical Cabaret. Take your photo or video cameras. Alternatively, a visit to the Nong-Nooch Tropical Garden, where one would enjoy a nicely decorated park with orchid gardens and a freshwater lake. Watch the cultural show of Thai Folklore at the local theater and participate in the exciting Elephant Theme show, including an optional elephant riding.
- Group reservations should be made at least 2 weeks, before the group arrival date.
- Payments for the group must be made in advance, as well.
Contact Us with your requirements for unmatched quotations and further info.