Travel Promotion All-Inclusive Vacation Package
*Bangkok–Pattaya* and Thailand Special Tour Packages
A perfect present to give yourself or someone you really care for!
For YOU, pleasure travelers, enter into the fascinating world of Orient and engage your cultural interests to discover the quaint oriental life style, traditions and warm hospitality of Thai people, the delicious taste of Thai food and fruits and all other exotic wonders, combined with a truly delightful experience of comfort and leisure on sandy tropical beaches in the ever sunny Gulf of Thailand.
From golden temples of Bangkok to jewels in the premier beach resort of Pattaya, this entertaining and relaxing Thailand vacation package is mostly rewarding the newcomers: youth or seniors, singles, couples and families with children alike. The two-week long vacation package is filled with fun and reviving recreational activities and charged with the sparkling and exotic entertainment at twilights. At the same time, it provides for a perfect romantic honeymoon, all-inclusive and luxury. A level of hotel accommodations could be easily upgraded to mini-suites, bungalows or to the higher class hotels, if required.
The luxury of traveling to Thailand has never been so affordable!
The vacation itinerary: from the capital city Bangkok to the premier beach resort Pattaya.
For extended itineraries to the North or to southern Islands, please refer further down.
For custom-made tours or vacations, please Contact Us and tell us what you want.
Information and Visa Application Inquiries
Two-Week Long Vacation Package to Bangkok and PattayaThe price per person is only US $475.00 (four hundred seventy five) for the vacation package of 14-days/13-nights of accommodations, sharing twin or double bedrooms in tourist-class hotels, plus US $25.00/person for tips.
Additional terms for accommodations:US $425.00 surcharge for singles occupying single bedrooms aloneNo surcharge/deductions for three persons occupying double/twin bedroom with extra bedUS $45.00/night for additional stay, whether for single or double bedroom occupancies50% discount for children under the age of 12 sharing room with parents.
The above vacation prices do not include: Air tickets to Bangkok-ThailandAirport taxes (60 Baht for domestic flights) collected at the check inA cost of compulsory events, such as the New Year and Christmas parties or gala dinners,
if initiated by hotels during public holidaysFees or other costs associated with the wiring or otherwise transferring payments, if any.
Validity: To ensure vacation availability for the period you plan
to stay in Thailand, please fill out this Validation Form.
The Vacation Package Included:Guide services - English speaking tour guidesMeeting and seeing off at the AirportTransfers by air-conditioned cars or minibuses
13 nights of accommodations including daily
|1 - the Airport to the hotel in Bangkok|
2 - Bangkok to Pattaya
3 - Pattaya back to the Airport for departure.
'American' breakfasts in tourist class hotels:
All along the following tour program:
- 3-4 days in Bangkok, most likely at Ra–Jah Hotel, located at Soi 4 off Sukhumvit Rd.
- The rest in Pattaya, probably at Jomtien Hotel, located less than 5 minutes walking distance from the Jomtien Beach.
A list of optional tours and packages that could be
- City Night tour, if possible on a day of arrival, starts at 18:00.
Bangkok-by-Night and Cruise on Chao Phraya River of Kings in a Boat-Restaurant with live music (cost of dinner excluded), passing many of Bangkok charms: Temple of Dawn, Grand Palace, etc. This tour can be extended to the famous Patpong Rd, Bangkok's hottest tourist nightspot, consisting of a sizzling night market and much exciting domain of adult recreation.
- Full-day tour on a day of transfer to Pattaya, starts at 8:30-10:00, arrives in Pattaya at ~18:00, and until... probably, after midnight. Tour the world largest 'Crocodile Farm & Zoo' in Samut Prakarn with Crocodile & Elephant Theme shows and a crocodile soup for lunch. A visit to Gem & Jewelry gallery, consisting of a short film about Thailand Gem industry and alive demonstration of making colored gems, plus sales (welcome drinks included), could be added upon request.
On arrival in Pattaya, check in the hotel and after a short rest, take Pattaya-by-Night tour, visiting the far-famed Nang-Nual Restaurant (cost of dinner excluded), and then on to the night shows of Thai-boxing or other activities: discos, shopping and so on.
- Wonder show at the Alcazar cabaret.
Several daily shows start up at 17:00 to 21:00. Mind to bring your photo or movie camera!
added to the program, even after arrival in Thailand:
I. Northern Package – 4-days/3-nights trip to
Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle
II. Southern Islands packages to Phuket or Samui
Optional tours in Bangkok:
- Grand Palace and Buddhist Temples
- Floating Market
- Safari World
- Dream World
- Thai-food dinner with Thai folk music & dancing at Tam-Nak-Tai – the world's biggest restaurant
- Hot Spots, Night Shows, Massage Parlours & Saunas, Disco Palaces, Shopping and more!
Optional tours in Pattaya:
Sport cars, convertible Jeeps and motorbikes soon to be available online For Rent.
- Cruise by speedboat to the 'Coral Island',
including sea-food lunch in the Island's
Restaurant. Added options: beach massage, parasailing, water-skiing, firearms shooting and other beach activities.
Tour starts any time and until 15:00-15:30
- Deep-sea Fishing cruise, including lunch on the boat made of whatever you catch!
- Tour to the Nong-Nooch Tropical Garden. Enjoy a nicely decorated park with lake surrounded by tropical and orchid gardens, watch the cultural show of Thai Folklore and participate in the Elephant Theme show.
Several shows a day start at 9:30 to 15:00
- Royal Temples half-day tour
- Artificial lake with a cable driven water-skiing, or even parasailing and gliding
- Thai-food dinner in traditional Thai restaurants
- Massage Parlours, Saunas, Nightshows, Discos, special Clubs, Theaters and MORE...
We are confident you'll enjoy this vacation and are looking forward to welcome you as our guests in Thailand soon!
Seize the occasion and complete this Validation Form right away!
Invite your friends or travel partners!